Knowledgebase: My Account
What do I do if the contact email address on record for me is no longer valid?
Posted by Maria Brosnan on 17 June 2016 10:22 AM

If you have lost your account username/password and you can’t receive the ‘forgotten password’ email (because the email address that Freeparking has on record for you is no longer correct), please complete the Email Address Change Form attached.

 fp email address change form.pdf (89.36 KB)